Recycle One & Federal IPC Transfer Station Rules and Procedures (Section 3.6)
All inbound vehicles are required to use the Lloyd Street entrance for RC1.
All companies and their personnel using Recycle One must comply with the direction of The Safety & Traffic Coordinator. Failure to do so will result in disbarring the company and/or the personnel involved.
All trucks entering the facility must obey with The Traffic Control’s signal to enter the scale.
Vehicle operators using the facility are strictly prohibited from using any communication device on the premise.
- NO PHONE CALLS, NO TEXTING, NO RADIO USE; NO EXCEPTIONS!!
All employees must have appropriate PPE (personal protective equipment) to use the facility. Employees who do not have the following PPE items will not be allowed to use the facility:
- Safety Vest
- Hard hat
- Work boots
All vehicles weighed in and waiting to dump must wait in the designated area controlled by the Traffic Coordinator.
After the Traffic Coordinator determines that the building is suitable for entry, he/she will signal to the operator of the vehicle to enter the building. NO Vehicle is allowed to enter the building without the direction of the Traffic Coordinator.
- No more than 1 hand unloading vehicle allowed to dump in the building at any time.
- No more than 4 dump bodies allowed in building at any time. This would mean no more than 2 C&D trucks and no more than 2 MSW trucks allowed to dump in building at any time
- All tailgates MUST be shut before exiting the building
- All truck bodies MUST be lowered before exiting the building
- All vehicles MUST come to a complete stop before exiting the building
- Only the driver, in approved PPE, may exit the vehicle on the premise. Helpers MUST remain in the vehicle at all times.
- 5MPH is the maximum speed limit on premise at all times